Bed views the last 2 mornings.
i don’t think i’ve ever been so jealous of anything in my life.
24-25/50 FAVORITE PHOTOS OF JENNIFER LAWRENCE
Lisa See, Peony in Love
Recipe: Cacao chia pudding with avocado mousse
(gluten free, sugar free, dairy free,low carb, DELICIOUS)
You will need for the cacao chia pudding:
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (i used hershey’s natural unsweetened)
- 3 packets stevia (or sweetener of choice amount to liking)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk (or omit for 1 teaspoon extra chia seed)
Method: mix the cacao powder and sweetener with a little of the almond milk first so the powder is easily mixed later, mix until not clumpy. Add the chia seeds and psyllium in and slowly stir whilst adding the remainder almond milk. Put in the fridge overnight or for a few hours for the pudding to “grow”
For the avocado mousse
- half a ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1/2 a scoop of protein powder of choice vanilla flavoured (or plain flavoured just add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract to it)
- 2 packets of stevia or sweetener of choice (again to liking)
- 150mls water
Method:place ingredients in a blender and blend untill it becomes a thick mousse like consistancy.
Take the premade cacao chia pudding and place in a glass bowl,mason jar or whatever you fancy! top with the avocado mousse and top with fruit,cacao nibs,nuts and all sorts of delicious goodies and NOM NOM NOM!